CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No.6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product. & Nbsp;
3.The validity period of the QR code generated in return for the balance uploaded to the account of the users via the www.hava.ist website and the havaist mobile application is 30 days (1 month). QR codes not used within 30 days expire. Even if one stop has not been traveled, the ticket fee cannot be refunded.
4. The balance uploaded to the user's account belongs only to the user. The user cannot withdraw the balance in his account for any reason after the credit is loaded.
5.Tickets purchased with Vodafone Promotion Code cannot be canceled or refunded due to wrong line selection or any other reason. For this reason, it is necessary to make sure that the correct line is selected for tickets purchased with Vodafone Promotion code. As with other tickets, the validity period of the QR code ticket is 30 (thirty) days.
In case of force majeure (traffic density) caused by
- BUYER SELLER & rsquo;, if it reaches the airport within a period exceeding the promised arrival time at hava.ist The SELLER is obliged to return the balance used by the BUYER to the BUYER's account.
- If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
- Tickets purchased through the website or app are valid for 30 days. Tickets are not canceled except for force majeure.
NAME / TITLE: HAVAİST TAŞIMACILIK SAN.VE.TİC.A.Ş.
Address: Mehmet Yahya Kemal Mah. Şair Sk. No:1 K:4 KAĞITHANE / İSTANBUL
Phone Number: 0850 888 33 34
Fax: 212 258 71 70